Become an expert on your own finances, with our support.
Does this Sound Like You?
- You’re not sure how to pick a Financial Professional (what is the difference?)
- You know you need to create a Financial Plan for yourself, your family, or your business, but you’re not sure where to start.
- You’re overwhelmed by the number of “Ultimate Guides to Investing” out there
- You want to learn how to manage your own finances
- You want to get a clear picture of where you’re at financially, and what you should consider adding to your portfolio
- You’re interested in getting your documents in order as far as your estate plan
- You want to get to know us first, before diving into our full service comprehensive Financial Planning services
- You need something easy on the wallet (and know about the difference between fee-only and fee-based financial planning)
Why Do We Fear Our Finances So Much?
It’s human nature to delay the things we fear the most. And many times, it’s the thing we need to do the most. Finances and financial planning often fall into this category.
It’s a bit scary to have a look, if you haven’t been tracking things (until now!). And, let’s be honest, the other pillars of financial planning (estate planning and insurance) can cover hard to face truths – like what happens if something happens to you, or someone you love.
This Program is the Perfect Hybrid for You.
- Access to our extensive online library of courses
- Savable Graphic Chart PDF’s answering the most common questions you’ll have about finances every step of your life
- Access to an Accredited Financial Counselor for any explanatory and general questions you may have about finances
- Ability to finally get all your ducks in a row
- Finally learn the names of all the various financial products, what they mean, and how they impact your taxes
- Have us to talk to about how finances work (instead of just that boring old robot, Google)